K2 Swing doors are a great door for high traffic and service areas where ease of door opening is required. They are extremely robust and durable and a virtually maintenance free. For the ultimate in double swing doors, you can’t look past these doors.
K2 Swing doors are available with the following door leaf options.
- HDPE (High-Density Polyethylene) 15mm thick. These doors are well suited for food handling situations where a high hygiene level is required. Max door size 3000mm x 1500mm. Other materials such as UHMWPE and HMWPE available on request.
- K2 Panel – 40mm thick composite aluminium door. Max size 3600mm x 1500mm.
- K2 GRP – 40mm thick maximum size 3000mm x 1500mm.
- Timber – 40mm thick 3000mm x 1200mm.
K2 Swing door hinges are a double action swing hinge constructed of stainless steel and Delrin. These hinges are extremely robust and durable. All of the components are corrosion resistant. The hinges are available with a hold open option if required.
Door bumpers 220mm high UHMWPE. Stainless steel kick plates are also available.
Vision panels are available as polycarbonate or laminate glass depending on the door leaf and the door situation.
- Stainless Steel
- Processing Factories
- Service Areas
- Pharmaceutical Facilities
- Cold Storage
© Copyright 2017, K2 Doors Ltd