K2 doors were established in 1990’s and are a subsidiary of J.E Dennison LTD joinery a family owned 3 generation company we have over 50 years experience in the industry making doors. We pride ourselves on providing the best quality doors sets right from design, manufacture, and installation. Our design team has a combined experience of over 120 years in the industry.
K2 doors have the latest technology available to our staff and in our workshop which helps us provide the best quality products and service for your requirements.
- Service – We stand by our service, and that’s why our clients keep coming back to us. We can help you with the design process right through to installation.
- Hygiene – K2 Doors meet the strictest hygiene requirements. Our hygiene doors have a high gloss gel coat finish that withstands the harshest of conditions.
- Durability – Our doors have been proven in the toughest environments interior and exterior our doors won’t rust, bend or dent.
- Colour – Our hygiene doors are available in 70 different colours so we can find a colour that’s right for you.
- Fire Resistant – We can offer a range of doors specific to your requirements.
- Chemical Resistant – Our hygiene doors will stand up to most cleaning products and chemicals.
- Waterproof – K2 Hygienic doors are fully encapsulated in GRP and a gelcoat outer layer which makes the leaf completely sealed to keep the moisture out.
We combine quality workmanship, superior knowledge, and low prices to provide you with service unmatched by our competitors.
We have the experience, personnel, and resources to make the project run smoothly. We can ensure a job is done on time.
No job is too small for us. We take just as much pride and satisfaction in the small jobs as we do with the largest of contracts that involve 100’s of doors.
Years experience in the industry making doors.
Completed Projects and Installations.
Total number of supplied doors
K2 Doors is a subsidiary of J.E Dennison LTD we are a 3rd generation family business with 50 years of history and experience in the joinery industry. We understand the core values that create a good business.
- Customer Commitment: K2 Doors are focused on making your experience an easy and enjoyable one. We take into account your design and specifications and apply our knowledge and expertise to achieve the results to cater for current and future requirements. We strive to develop effective and strong long term relationships.
- Team Work: Is a fundamental part of K2 doors and our staff are key to achieving that. We value their input and listen to their opinions, they are part of the K2-Doors family.
- Innovation: Being one of the largest specialist door firms in Australasia and establishing ourselves as clearly the leading in our industry means we are developing innovative ideas and putting them into practice successfully.
- Integrity: Honesty is a integral part of what we believe in. We have strong moral principles and show respect to our clients and staff. We lay everything out on the table so there are no hidden surprises at the end.
What sized doors can you make?
K2 Doors can make doors from 100mm x 100mm to as large as 6000mm x 2400mm
What does GRP mean?
GRP stands for glass reinforced polyester. It doesn’t shrink, warp bow or rust. Most commonly it is found in marine environments on boats. It is an incredibly strong material that works very well with doors it has better strength to weight ratio than steel.
Can you come onsite and help us?
Yes, we would be more than happy to meet with you and bring some samples with us and discuss your project.
How long does it take to make your doors?
Because we control everything in-house depending on the door type and size, we can make doors in a matter of days to a few weeks.
Can you install your doors for us?
Yes, we have a team of highly qualified installers.
Is there a minimum amount of doors we have to order?
No not at all we manufacture orders from just one door through to 100’s of doors.
Can you export your doors?
Yes, we can export doors to most countries.
Can we choose any colour for our GRP door?
Yes, we have over 70 different colours available.
What type of glass do you use?
Our doors are all generally double or triple glazed, we use laminated glass, toughened, tinted, georgian wired. We also can use polycarbonate or acrylic. Our double/triple glazed units can be low-e or argon gas filled.
Can you help with the hardware we may require for our door?
Yes, we can our team can sit down with you and work through everything that is required.
© Copyright 2017, K2 Doors Ltd